Tuesday, May 06, 2014

Stack and Whack Horses update

I began to put the blocks together to see how they looked and really like the result.  This is the first time I have made smaller blocks to use as corner stones.  The small blocks are 9 inch and the large are 15.  There will be a 3x3 set of the large blocks.  I have about half of the blocks done now and hope to complete the top by the end of May.

My semester ends on May 16 so I will have a couple of good quilting weekends after that to recover from the incredible stress of the last four months.  This has been a very research heavy semester!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

So good to see you back in blog land!

Kate said...

I like the little stack and whack corner stones.

Sounds like it was a busy semester. Just two more days and you'll be able to take a breather.