Thursday, May 08, 2014

Roundabout Schnibble

As usual, I have a Schnibble in progress.  They are just addictive.  I always make the larger version, with layer cakes so they are great cuddle quilts.

I currently have the Roundabout in the works.  I have done this pattern before and it is so easy and turns out so cute.  I am using the Holiday Frost line of fabric that I bought last year.  I am not sure if this will be a keeper or a Christmas gift yet.  I am leaning toward keeper.

There is always the chance that one of the kids will visit and the quilt will disappear.  Happens every time they visit.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Very pretty, it's a great pattern to show off those Holiday Frost fabrics.

I used to think that DT didn't care much about my quilts, but I've noticed a couple have mysteriously migrated from the closet to the couch this winter.