Thursday, May 22, 2014

Baby Schnibble

With a new baby due in a matter of weeks, I feel the pressure to get her quilts ready.  This is the second and I have one left to bind this weekend.  

This pattern is Reveille in the second Schnibble book.  It is actually quite big.  It only takes two layer cakes and it will fit at least a twin sized bed.  My daughter loves the Berenstain Bears so this is perfect for her little one.

I have one schnibble in the works and then I can look at which one to do next.

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Oh my gosh! You are really moving! Congratulations on another grandbaby!

Nancy said...

It's adorable! Another great finish.

Kate said...

Very cute. You worked fast on that one. Congrats on the finish.

Kris said...

I love all the bright colors!! Great job and only one to go!! :-))

Natsu Uaganda said...

Get Hourly profit for 200 hours on every hour without any risk and without any work, best business plans ever
AllTimeProfit.com