simply delighting and this time I have my act a bit more together so here it goes.
1.Share 11 facts about yourself.
2.Answer the awarder’s 11 questions.
3.Ask 11 questions of your own.
4.Nominate 11 bloggers.
1. Share any nicknames you have: My name is actually Christine but have gone by Chris since I was 12.
2. One goal you want to accomplish this year? Survive. I don't have one specific goal.
3. What inspires you? There is inspiration in everything. My children, family, friends, music, seeing the incredible talent of others. One just needs to look as it is all around us.
4. 3 blogs you follow consistently: I won't even go there. There are way too many.
5. Your guilty pleasure? Guilty? Why feel guilty?? There is no such thing as a day without M&Ms in my world.
6. Most productive time of the day? Early mornings. I get up at 4 am.
7. One thing you can’t live without? Besides air? I would say coffee. And chocolate. And beer LOL.
8. Favorite holiday and why: Fall. I say that because my favorite time of year is Thankgiving through New Years and we will just call that one holiday. I love the coolness in the air and the colors and the sense of family.
9. Favorite reality show? I don't watch much TV but I must say I am liking Duck Dynasty.
10. Movie that you can watch over and over and why: Fried Green Tomatoes. It is just a feel good movie.
11. Name of a song that when you hear it you turn it up and dance around like crazy, singing at the top of your lungs: Do I have to pick one? Probably Chicken Fried by Zac Brown Band. It fits me to a T.
1. How did you start crafting?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. When is your favorite time to quilt/knit/sew/whatever?
4.. Do you mostly use a machine or work by hand?
5. If you could get on a plane right now with no financial limitations and no strings attached, where would you go?
6. Does your fabric choice reflect the seasons?
7. What is your favorite book, ever?
8. What is your favorite comfort food?
9. What inspires your creativity?
10. Do you plan projects or start them on impulse?
11. How many projects do you hope to complete this year?
1. Lavender Quilts
3..Life in Pieces
4..Never too hot to stitch
5. Excessive Compulsive Quilting
6. Annie's Quilt Orts
7. Kathy's Quilts
8.. Katie Mae Quilts
9. Julie Quilts
10. Quilts and Dogs
11. My Crazy Quilting Life
And there ya go :)